Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100 ~ Healing Properties of Crystals

I must admit when I first was introduced to crystal healing by my sister I was more than skeptical. I didn't understand it but was totally accepting of her belief in it. She had talked to me a couple of times about it but I must have given her a look like she was crazy because she stopped talking about it all together. Then, one day, when I realized there was more to this world than meets the eye, I came to her and asked her how can I protect myself from those negative things I cannot see. And with that, the door was opened! I have been researching, reading, learning, and digging in deep with the knowledge of stones and crystals and their healing powers. I've only scratched the surface but I can certainly tell you that they are working for me! Most of the time I can feel their energies all around me. So if this is your first time reading about it, I have a couple of links for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment